Monday, December 27, 2010

New Year Goals

I have found so many great resources online for my 2011 goals. I cannot tell you how excited I am to get the new year rolling. So far these are the online resources that I have utilized:

  • Money Saving Mom.com I love Crystal! She has so many great resources that are free and lots of great advice. I downloaded several of her household management forms for my homemaking binder.
  • My Total Money Makeover.com from Dave Ramsey. I'm waiting for my order from his sale to get here this week but in the meantime I signed up for the online tools and spent yesterday afternoon getting my January budget ready and making my cash envelopes. I am off to a good start with all of the gift cards that I received for Christmas because I use the money I budgeted or will budget for clothing and household items, books and music (entertainment envelope) toward funding my BS1 which is the $1,000 emergency fund.
The other thing that I am excited about is the fact that we may be moving to smaller place in February to get rid (sell, donate) excess "stuff" and save money by living with less.

What are your goals?

No comments: